Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

NEED HELP WITH PKMN EVOLVE THRU TRADE
i need someone who can help me trade pokemon so i can evolve some of my pokemon on POKEMON Y PLS HELLLP
Which Pokemon do you need help with? I have a few hours to spare for now
just gravelers and scythers and such . btw where do i get like metal coats and the evolutionary items?
gravelers by trade and scythers need to hold metal coat and trade Smile
ill add you guys fc
(Dec 17, 2016, 08:23 AM)jizzyboi Wrote: ill add you guys fc

If you give me time, I can breed a decent graveler for you
nah its good i dont care about iv and evs theres no need for any hasssle
(Dec 17, 2016, 08:02 AM)jizzyboi Wrote: just gravelers and scythers and such . btw where do i get like metal coats and the evolutionary items?

(Dec 17, 2016, 06:12 PM)jizzyboi Wrote: nah its good i dont care about iv and evs theres no need for any hasssle

I can't provide the scizor because I lack metal coats, it'll take me at least a day if I want to start hunting for it

I can provide the Graveler though, but is there anything else you want? Because there is an NPC that trades a Graveler to you (which evolves into Golem) if you give him a Haunter

If you already have it but you want something that doesn't terrible stats, I'm breeding one right now

Edit: Or you could give me the ones you want to evolve and I'll pass them back

Update: I have bred five 5 IV Geodudes and leveled/evolved them to Gravelers. Adamant nature with Pokerus and your choice of either magnet pull or sturdy. Unfortunately I don't think I can set up a team yet for getting its hidden ability so I don't have it available.