Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] A Wild Zhovul Emerges!!!
Exclamation 
New to the site, but not new to the pokemon franchise. I grew up on the original series, the first game I played was Ruby/Fire Red, I have loved the seriers ever since. Looking branch out and make friends who love pokemon like I do. Hope to hear from some of you soon.
@Zhovul Hello, and welcome to our little community! We hope you like it here. Everyone here is always friendly. Unlike other PokeCommunities like Smogon, we try to create a more neighborhoodly, "family" feel, if you wish. We know you will enjoy your time here. And, if you need any competitive help, let me know! I'm a VGC player!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
What's up @Zhovul! Glad you can join us Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Bonjour! This is 2 new members in one day!
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Welcome to Pokemon Forever, if you like surprises, check out my Egg Swap. We also have a Discord server you can check out. My first game was Pokemon Crystal. Who is your favorite Pokemon?
OU MASTER RACE
Thank you all :D
(Oct 7, 2017, 08:00 AM)Zhovul Wrote: Thank you all :D

@Zhovul You are ever so welcome! Smile
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Slightly frustrated I bought the wrong pokemon game, last time I buy one from the eShop.
Think I just might try my first nuzlocke. They sound fun have any of you done them before @RetroTyphlosion  @Kris @stephenWITNESS
I am doing a Shiny Nuzlocke Badgequest in SoulSilver, 3 Shinies (Bayleef, Beedrill and Stantler) so far and I can proudly say no deaths yet
OU MASTER RACE