Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] A greeting
Hello everyone, I am a fan of Pokemon! 

Shy

I mostly play on Pokemon X, Alpha Sapphire, and Moon, where I'm a decent Shiny Hunter, but I'm also starting to develop an interest in competitive battling, though I have only battled online a scarce few times, and never in any offical contests. I hope to learn and become better about competitive battling and hopefully assemble a competitive team on my copy of Alpha Sapphire. I am also hoping to get the Shiny Charm on Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire legitimately, thought it will probably take a while to achive this goal.

I am looking for freinds to help me start competitively battling, trade pokemon, find good friend safaris, and enjoy Pokemon with me.

Well, now that's out of the way, my QOTD:

What is your favorite shiny Pokemon?

Contrary (+2 Brownie Points if you understand) to my avatar, my favorite shiny is Taillow! He has a nice shade of forest green.  Heart

Cheers, Sincerely, Yours Truly, Live Long and Prosper,

(Whatever...) 

Sleepy

PokéGuy
Hey PokéGuy, welcome to the forums, Good luck on achieving your goal btw
to answer your QOTD, my favorite shiny is Vikavolt, I can't describe it's beauty...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMZdQrHd1t8Qig7DUAHrs...4PbB_A8A8Q]
Welcome @PokѐGuy Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Photo 
Welcome Big Grin if you need any help just ask and my favorite shiny is serperior
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Jul 31, 2017, 07:55 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Welcome Big Grin if you need any help just ask and my favorite shiny is serperiorhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiOrYjjhLXVAhVKHT4KHYrnCZcQjRwIBw&url=%2Furl%3Fsa%3Di%26rct%3Dj%26q%3D%26esrc%3Ds%26source%3Dimages%26cd%3D%26ved%3D0ahUKEwiOrYjjhLXVAhVKHT4KHYrnCZcQjRwIBw%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fsoftmonkeychains.deviantart.com%252Fart%252FYo-Shiny-Serperior-447292930%26psig%3DAFQjCNFiTq5dszQx4uSjSLNYnyVy-WuIrA%26ust%3D1501642604020721&psig=AFQjCNFiTq5dszQx4uSjSLNYnyVy-WuIrA&ust=1501642604020721

Thanks! I also think Serperior has a handsome shiny, I love the navy blue color it gets!
Hi! Smile

My favourite shiny is Pikachu! Because it is cute! Smile

Remember to check out our Discord Channel! We have a lot of friendly people there! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Hi! if there is anything we can do to help each other in our shiny hunts hit me up!

I cant find enough fan art for Shiny Ninetails
(Aug 3, 2017, 06:54 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Hi! if there is anything we can do to help each other in our shiny hunts hit me up!

I cant find enough fan art for Shiny Ninetails

I'll be sure to let you know. Smile
Hiya, welcome PokeGuy good luck with your battling and shiny hunting. My favorite Shiny Pokémon is Eevee because it's cute and fluffy.
OU MASTER RACE