Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Breeder Looking for New Markets
I'm a breeder from /r/PokemonTrades looking for more markets to trade my mons. This seemed like a great forum for this, so I'm now here.

I'm still debating whether or not I should open a shop or not, as I don't believe I would have the time.
Shops are easiest for trades, they don't take up a lot of time if you trade through GTS.
(Dec 5, 2016, 03:06 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Shops are easiest for trades, they don't take up a lot of time if you trade through GTS.
I guess so, but the problem would be sniping. It happens quite often when you're trading for valuable stuff.
(Dec 5, 2016, 03:10 PM)DevinZeNoob Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2016, 03:06 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Shops are easiest for trades, they don't take up a lot of time if you trade through GTS.
I guess so, but the problem would be sniping. It happens quite often when you're trading for valuable stuff.
Yeah that's fair. What do you have and what do you need? You could always just post individual topics when you have time.
(Dec 5, 2016, 03:53 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2016, 03:10 PM)DevinZeNoob Wrote:
Yeah that's fair. What do you have and what do you need? You could always just post individual topics when you have time.

That's probably wha I was going to do anyways. I can't really look ATM at what all I have since I'm SRing Magearna.