Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
@Black Waterfall Exactly. I stopped watching after the DP season. I couldn't stand it anymore. Haven't watched a new episode since, but I hear Sun and Moon is pretty good, so I might give it a shot

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?

Victini or Celebi, I cant decide.

2. It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?

I ve played Baseball my whole life and Ive also started playing Football. While I dont play on a team I also enjoy Soccer.

3. If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?

I was watching @Justin 's youtube channel and I think it was a video on like a tyle chart or something, I dont really remember.

4. Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?

They already did Spyro so I dunno.

​​​​​ I dont really know whatmy favorite anime is, though I guess Id say Parasyte or TG. Personally I prefer Manga though and my favorite manga is Toukyou Kushu (Tokyo Ghoul) which is really awesome and you should totally read it. Also the Tokyo Ghoul Re: anime released recently  and it seems pretty faithful.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Apr 9, 2018, 12:56 PM)Reis Wrote:
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
My favorite is Jirachi, because I remember I got a little plush of it when I was little, and loved it so much. I thankfully have it today
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
I don't like sports, since the fans are too aggressive and a lot of controversy surrounds it
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
I found it through TheJwittz in his Shiny Hunting guide. The site seemed relatively deserted, which is something I usually look for.
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?
I want a remake of Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy war. The maps were absolutely massive, somewhere around a 100x100 grid. Not to mention that the main character, being Sigurd, is forgotten by many, since the only popular ones are the ones in Smash. If not Genealogy, then Binding Blade, which is better known as Roys game. There are a lot of bugs in the game (namely being able to have 15 movement characters who can leap across the whole map), and the soundtrack is pretty old and outdated.
On a side note, Fire Emblem is a great game, with a fair amount of tactics and difficulty. The best one to start on (without roms) is Awakening, since it is 3ds era and one of the easier. I reccommend playing Classic mode, otherwise you will get in the wrong mindset.

@Kris @0kamii, what is one game that you really want to play that you haven't yet.\

@Reis It's gotta be Conker's Bad Fur Day for me
OU MASTER RACE
Big shout out to @Kris for being the MVP and doing this months meet and greet! Also thanks to @The_Flaine for making the dankest art around Cool
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraorawhat's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
Probably Celebi. I really like the Grass/Psychic type and the design is great!
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
I don't really play too much sports, really wish I did more. My favourite sport is probably between tennis or bmx.
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
I was a sub to Justin on youtube for a while and saw his 6iv ditto. Thought I'd pick one up and the rest is history Smile
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what game would you like to get a remaster.
Diamond and Pearl..... Kappa. For reals though I'd have to say The Simpsons Hit and Run. If not a remake it at least eserves a sequel
  • Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. @asmith77 what generation is your favourite and why?
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
1. Kanto (pokemon blue was my first)

2.  I rarely use discord and mostly for pogo

3.  breakfast sausage, eggs sunny side up, and hash browns
(Apr 12, 2018, 03:57 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: Big shout out to @Kris for being the MVP and doing this months meet and greet! Also thanks to @The_Flaine for making the dankest art around Cool
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraorawhat's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
Probably Celebi. I really like the Grass/Psychic type and the design is great!
I don't really play too much sports, really wish I did more. My favourite sport is probably between tennis or bmx.
I was a sub to Justin on youtube for a while and saw his 6iv ditto. Thought I'd pick one up and the rest is history Smile
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what game would you like to get a remaster.
Diamond and Pearl..... Kappa. For reals though I'd have to say The Simpsons Hit and Run. If not a remake it at least eserves a sequel
  • Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. @asmith77 what generation is your favourite and why?
My favourtie gen is Gen 6, i played pokemon Y and i loved it, i restarted it 5 times and finished it, i use it for shiny hunting and i love all the pokemon such as Yvetal, hawlucha, fenniken, froakie and greninja just to name a few