Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello
Hello everyone. I'm new here (obvioiusly) and I mainly play on smogons OU tier, I'm not very good I'm affraid so I'm always looking for sugesstions on my teams. I prefer balanced and hyper offensive play styles, but I have dabbled in stall from time to time. I hope this place is more active than smogon's community when it comes to RMTs and I hope that we can have some fun Smile
Hey! I'm not much of a singles player these days, but I started in Smogon OU when I was getting more competitive with battling. Glad you joined the community!
thanks ^w^
by the way I posted a RMT thread, would you mind checking it out and letting me know what you think?
Hey! Welcome. There are tons of pokemon move sets and tons of other battling guides. Don't be afraid to ask for help.
O
Welcome to the site @SilverWolf! Be sure to review the rules before posting, then check out our other sub forums.
(Dec 21, 2016, 12:05 PM)SilverWolf Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm new here (obvioiusly) and I mainly play on smogons OU tier, I'm not very good I'm affraid so I'm always looking for sugesstions on my teams. I prefer balanced and hyper offensive play styles, but I have dabbled in stall from time to time. I hope this place is more active than smogon's community when it comes to RMTs and I hope that we can have some fun Smile

just be sure to follw the guidelines when making an RMT and either the community or the competitive mods should respond if they have time or advice!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv