Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello~!
Hello everyone~ Thought I'd drop a hello here since I joined recently~ Smile Been looking for a nice community since I started moon a few days ago~ I've been an on and off pokemon player since blue/red. Smile I typically bred for my friends (and later, would take requests online to give myself a project~) primarily post-game, but plan to try and finally give onlinebattling a try. I don't really plan to go to any competitions or anything, but I hope to at least become a better battler this gen since I neglected that post-game in pretty much almost every game I've played. *laughs* 

Either way, I hope everyone's holidays are going wonderfully, and hope to get to know you all over the course of my stay. Smile
Welcome to the forums @Aria! Be sure to review the rules and guidelines here if you are unsure about what to do here, though we are pretty chill. If you are interested, there's a breeding alliance thing were people who are experience breeders can interact with each other so maybe you'll find breedjects for sure. Anyways hope you enjoy your stay.
Thank you @Black117  Smile I will definitely check it out once I've started my breeding endeavors post-game. Smile  (shouldn't be too much longer~) I hope I enjoy it here too~ :D
Rainbow 
I am also new here and if you have pokemon X or Y I coud trade
@Hydreigonshadow I did play Y, but I haven't touched it in a long while, was there something in particular that you needed? I don't actually remember what I have over there though. XD