Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello!
Hi, i'm Bunny! Wanted to pop in and introduce myself here. I found the site a little earlier today when looking for a team planner and decided to lurk around a little bit...

I don't do any competitve battling but I love to shiny hunt and breed for stats/natures! I'm trying to decide on a main team of my favorite pokemon to train but i'm having some trouble, I love so many of them... Not to mention I'm struggling with diversity, I really do like my fire types.

Hope I can get to know some of the lovely people on this site, I'm looking forward to chatting and checking out more of the forums :-D
Welcome to the forums, bud! I'm Scott, a local breeder and member of the Amethyst Omega breeder's guild, so if there's anything you ever need, we're the guys for you! The amazing thing about this forum is that there's a place for everyone! You'll fit in great! It was a pleasure making your acquaintence, and I look forward to seeing you around in the future!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Welcome to the site @bunny
We have a Discord channel for you to check out if you want. If you like breeding, why not check out My Egg Swap.
Enjoy your time here!

Question: What was your first Pokemon game? Mine was Crystal Version
OU MASTER RACE
Hi! I'm too busy to do much, but I'll be around to talk and post threads now and then.

Just saying, dragon is the best type Big Grin
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Welcome to the family! Smile

If you need anything, look for me in the Discord Channel! I am more active there. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Nice to meet everyone!

Thank you, @ScottyThunder! I'm definitely interested in learning more about egg moves and such so I'm happy to see there's a community here of people with experience o-:

@Kris thank you as well, I'll definitely check out the egg swap a little later when i have the time, that sounds like so much fun!

My first game was gold. I've actually never gotten the opportunity to play crystal myself, only gold and silver, so I'm a little bummed its not on the eshop yet... I've got to get my hands on a cartridge I think.
WELCOME to the forum Big Grin hope you enjoy your time here and if you need help with anything don't shy away from asking we'll be glad to Help.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
What's up @bunny! Thanks for stoping by Smile If you ever need any help just give me a shout!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!