Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello, Fellow Forum Folk
Hey everybody.

I've just joined recently, and didn't realize that this introductory forum existed at first; so I'm just now posting a greeting to you all.

I'm interested in getting into breeding and competitive battling, but have taken precisely zero steps toward that end, due to my desire to at least familiarize myself with all the stories I missed during the decades I've spent not playing Pokemon. I've now played through most every generation of Pokemon mainseries game, have expanded my collection of Pokemon-related hardware and software, and I'm just getting to the point where I'm very close to completing my 'Dex in Ultra Sun and getting that Shiny Charm for the first time. I'm also starting in on collecting a living PokeDex, after having Wonder Traded away quite a few of the entries I had painstakingly hunted, like a fool.

I expect to make many, many more mistakes in my journey; but do hope to minimize this by comparing notes with (and soliciting advice from) you lot. Please leave a message here, if you're interested in speaking to a recent Genwunner convert like myself. Inquiries, comments, and personal testimonials are invited. Smile
@DrumminBeard Glad to have you here! I'm your resident Fire-type enthusiast, Black!

I wish you a nice and long journey --- let us know if we can help you with anything! Smile
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@DrumminBeard 

Welcome to the community  Tongue