Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello !
I posted a new thread before introducing myself, how rude. I'm very sorry !

Sooo, to keep it short and sweet I'm Camille, 28yo and currently doing a PhD in international law (sooo as you can guess I'm having a really hard time finding Pokemon lovers in my entourage...)
I was born and raise in France but I'm now living in Montreal (Canada) with my husband and my cat.

I discovered Pokemon a lonnnnnnng time ago, and I'm mostly a 1st generation fan. I played the yellow version on my old game boy, and, since that, Diamond, Soulsilver, Black, Alpha Sapphire and now Moon.
I'm not a competitor, and I'm not looking for the best Pokemon "set", but I really enjoy the dedication it takes to fulfill the whole Pokedex !

Mmmmh... What else... I'm also a PS4 gamer, and basically all gaming system and games I can put my hands on. I used to twitch too, but my studies and work really don't let me any free time for that anymore !

That's pretty much it !
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
O
(Dec 2, 2016, 04:00 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay Smile

Hello ! 
I do so far ! It's very instructive !  Smile
Welcome to the forums @CamilleLbd! Be sure to check out the rules and lookout for potential content on our end. Look foward to interacting with the community here.