Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello there!
Hey everyone, I'm Kittie. I haven't been playing Pokémon for very long and I still have lots to learn. I'm not too big on battling, but I really like breeding (although I'm not very good at it yet). It's very nice to meet everyone, and I hope that I can get to know some of the people here.
Hey, welcome to the site! You'll learn a lot about breeding and other pokemon-related subjects here. The community is also full of great people. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the mods, @0kamii @FireTaco and @stephenWITNESS, as well as the kahunas, @Kris @"yung lord" and me @moo311. Check out the discord too to chat with people in real time
@MúsicalNote 

Welcome to the Forums, Similarly I do not do much in terms of battling but I breed Pokémon. If you ever need any advice please don't hesitate to message and ask  Big Grin

For getting started breeding Pokémon if you don't already I would recommend getting a 6 best IV ditto to breed with, if you don't already have one for sun/moon or ultra sun/moon I have a load to give away for free if you leave a post here

Quote:For getting started breeding Pokémon if you don't already I would recommend getting a 6 best IV ditto to breed with, if you don't already have one for sun/moon or ultra sun/moon I have a load to give away for free if you leave a post here

@MúsicalNote ...and if you are interested in breeding some Fire-type mons or others you can grab as many top notch breedjects as you need for free hereBig Grin

Welcome to Pokemon Forever! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
welcome here!
@"MúsicalNote" Welcome! we hope you enjoy this website. If you need help with breeding, we have a breeders guild here called Amethyst 0mega. Its run by @0kamii (who's also a website mod), and I work there as well. PM us if you need any help!  Big Grin
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Hello! I am also once into mass breeding, and I am not a good competitive battler. Smile

Remember to check out the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?