Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hey there!
Hi all! I'm a 22 yo Pokémon fan since the start, when I was a tiny lil' baby xD 
my first game was Gold (2001) though, and my fav pokémons are Gengar, Scyther and Zangoose (which you can tell by just looking at the profile pic xD)

Aaand, that's it folks! See ya around!
Welcome!
What do you like to do in pokemon?
Competitive battling, or shiny hunting maybe? :D
#LillieDefenseSquad
Since last month I didn't have a 2DS or 3DS, so I skipped gen 6, but I saw a lot of videos about competitive, and I wanted to be into it. Now that I own my very copy of Sun I'm trying to breed some mons to climb Battle Tree, then I'll start building some VGC17 teams and have fun in Online Smile
Awesome, we've got plenty of people on here who'd love to help you breed stuff Smile
#LillieDefenseSquad
Thank you! I alrrady got me a 4 IV Ditto thanks to SOS chain, but I saw the chance at the 6 IV Ditto giveaway and I took it, so my breeding sessions will be faster ^^
Hey welcome! If you have and breeding questions feel free to ask. Plenty of helpful, knowledgeable breeders around. What are you looking to breed right now?
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Thank you! I just made me a 5 IV Jolly Bagon, now I'm going for a 5 IV Mareanie w/ Regenerator Smile almost there ^^