Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hey im new and looking for friend safari :)
Hey my name is kostas , i started playing pokemon in about 2010 my first pokemon game was Pokemon Platinum and i had a great time. Since then i owe all copies of gen 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 and i own pokemon moon not any other pokemon from gen 7 because no more money rip. I still play and im saving money to buy a switch to get the new gen 8 games
Im also looking out for people who want to add me to a friend safari because i have no friends in the friend safari right now and i want to shiny farm so if you want we can be friends add me to this code and name
Name: Kostas
Code:4227-1824-6445
Please add me thankkkss
(Mar 3, 2019, 09:42 AM)RidDis Wrote: Hey my name is kostas , i started playing pokemon in about 2010 my first pokemon game was Pokemon Platinum and i had a great time. Since then i owe all copies of gen 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 and i own pokemon moon not any other pokemon from gen 7 because no more money rip. I still play and im saving money to buy a switch to get the new gen 8 games
Im also looking out for people who want to add me to a friend safari because i have no friends in the friend safari right now and i want to shiny farm so if you want we can be friends add me to this code and name
Please add me thankkkss

hello! i have added you and id like if you could add me back, my fc is 4313-6280-2531 and name is Vanilla
(Mar 3, 2019, 03:26 PM)Vanilla Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2019, 09:42 AM)RidDis Wrote: Hey my name is kostas , i started playing pokemon in about 2010 my first pokemon game was Pokemon Platinum and i had a great time. Since then i owe all copies of gen 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 and i own pokemon moon not any other pokemon from gen 7 because no more money rip. I still play and im saving money to buy a switch to get the new gen 8 games
Please add me thankkkss

hello! i have added you and id like if you could add me back, my fc is 4313-6280-2531 and name is Vanilla
Wait wait i added you but the name of the charachter is Gaby have you given me a wrong code?
Hi! I'm Songie! 3368-6817-8264
Hi, I'm Adrian. My friend code is 4184-2981-6885
My first pokemon game was X and Y and since then 
I´ve fallen in love with this game Smile
I´m planning on using the Masuda Method to find a shiny on X and Y
but need help doing so as I am still unsure what to do.  Huh