Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Heya.
(Nov 12, 2017, 01:47 AM)Kris Wrote: Oh hi there

Hello.

(Nov 12, 2017, 02:15 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: @dmann welcome to the forum!

Hello and thanks. Though I won't say hello to Zoidberg, as he gets everywhere, and should be nowhere.
So does this mean I'm not the only sarcastic brit out here?
Cool!
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@dmann 

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to have another person in the UK, that will make trading easier in the future  Big Grin

I'm not sure about the dubs but blood blockade is a good choice, I generally avoid dubs as there are too many that are done badly. Out of interest, what type of RPG systems do you play? I generally play D&D as my main but have played way too many systems in the past.

(Nov 12, 2017, 03:30 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: So does this mean I'm not the only sarcastic brit out here?
Cool!

No, you aren't. But I am on a rarified level of sarcasm, far higher in power than your sarcasm.

(Nov 12, 2017, 03:40 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @dmann 

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to have another person in the UK, that will make trading easier in the future  Big Grin

I'm not sure about the dubs but blood blockade is a good choice, I generally avoid dubs as there are too many that are done badly. Out of interest, what type of RPG systems do you play? I generally play D&D as my main but have played way too many systems in the past.

Heya as well. Yup, I come from the middle part of the UK. And the dub of Blood Blockade Battlefront is one of the better ones, because of Funimation, and the VOs. And I mainly play a 3.5/Pathfinder hybrid thing, with houserules where you roll for defense (dodging attacks) and non-lethal damage. I have a Half-Elf Duskblade/Dragonblood Sorcerer.

The LARP thing is Minds Eye Theatre.
I was worried there for a second that I wasn't special anymore.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Hello~

Remember to check out our Discord Channel~
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Nov 12, 2017, 04:21 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: I was worried there for a second that I wasn't special anymore.

You aren't special. Not anymore.

(Nov 13, 2017, 02:05 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: Hello~

Remember to check out our Discord Channel~

Hey. Already on there.