Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hi all from mexico
Hello, my name is temoc612 and I'm a pokemon player hailing from mexico. I have played most pokemon games ( non- spin offs) since blue and red versions came out , I also messed around competitive during diamond/pearl and X Y, trying to really get into it this time around, since I really enjoy both battling and breeding. I hope to make a bunch of friends here , too!!
Breeding you say? Welcome to the site! Hopefully we get the chance to rub elbows in the breeding/trade forum.
Welcome to Pokemon Forever @temoc612 ! Currently we are doing our best to provide competitive resources for the overall community here so check out our guides and movesets in the dedicated sections. Also be sure to check out the rules before posting. Aside that, welcome along!
(Dec 15, 2016, 10:28 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Breeding you say? Welcome to the site! Hopefully we get the chance to rub elbows in the breeding/trade forum.

Hopefully we will, I´m just getting starting tho, gonna take some time to build a nice collection
Bienvenido @temoc612 (short for Cuauhtemoc, right?).
hello xD im pretty new to and did recently get a shiny gastly from an egg from 39 eggs
(Dec 15, 2016, 10:52 PM)Eugenio Wrote: Bienvenido @temoc612 (short for Cuauhtemoc, right?).

Thanks! and yeah, Temoc is short for Cuauhtemoc  :D