Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hi everybody
Hey guys! I just found this site today because I decided i needed a forum to help with breeding. Since most people seem to introduce themselves, I guess I will too. My first pokemon game was Fire Red emulated on my iPad. I remember being very bad at it, and I never got to beat it because the emulator got taken down right when I was at Victory Road. Since then I have played Soul Silver, X, and now Sun. I've been a pretty casual player up until Sun, where I decided to become serious and finally battle others on the Battle Spot. My favorite thing to do in pokemon is shiny hunting because the feel of finally getting a shiny after a lot of work is amazing. Finally, my favorite pokemon is... well, I think you can guess! I look forward to working with you guys!  Smile
(Jan 14, 2017, 07:32 PM)Alolan_Raichu Wrote: Hey guys! I just found this site today because I decided i needed a forum to help with breeding. Since most people seem to introduce themselves, I guess I will too. My first pokemon game was Fire Red emulated on my iPad. I remember being very bad at it, and I never got to beat it because the emulator got taken down right when I was at Victory Road. Since then I have played Soul Silver, X, and now Sun. I've been a pretty casual player up until Sun, where I decided to become serious and finally battle others on the Battle Spot. My favorite thing to do in pokemon is shiny hunting because the feel of finally getting a shiny after a lot of work is amazing. Finally, my favorite pokemon is... well, I think you can guess! I look forward to working with you guys!  Smile

Welcome/Alola . Alolan Raichu

I don't know if you already saw this page>> http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-...end-Safari In here you can ask for help for Dex completing(to get shiny charm to help ya with the Shiny hunting) And you can find a lot of people with rare pokemon, enjoy. Bulbasaur
Welcome to the forems! If you ever need help breeding, there are many people here, including myself, who will be willing to help you breed. I hope you enjoy your stay  :D