Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Just gonna casually sneak in here~
Hello everyone, I've been stalking these forums on and off for awhile, and decided to stop being a creeper xD

Some things to know about me, I suppose...

-I'm obsessive with the shiny hunt. I chained 512 for a shiny rockruff one day, didn't get it, then chained another 218 the next day until I got it. (Nothing feels better than the thrill of finding and obtaining your own shiny legitimately~)

-I'm shy, and prefer not to jump into random trades and battles with people I don't know (barring wondertrade and GTS, as those aren't a game of figuring out what the other person wants)

-Despite point two, I do enjoy helping people get stuff, including rare things I own that i'm willing to part with. (A friend of mine never had a shiny before, he's working like crazy to get a living dex so he can get me a shiny charm for MY benefit, and in response to his efforts, before I even get the charm, i've already gotten and delivered to him a shiny drifloon and the previously mentioned shiny rockruff, and they're already part of his core team. My determination to chase shiny's is insane.)
Welcome!
#LillieDefenseSquad
Welcome! There are many shiny hunters in the forems, so I think you'll like the community