Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Howdy!
Ive been around since Gen 1 but I stopped at Gen 4, when I came back recently I got myself a copy of X and started playing again. Im really dissapointed because I missed the Anniversary and because of that, i missed out on the Mythical Pokemon i covet so much. I dont have much in the way of trading, I have a Shiny lvl 100 Azumarill, Hitmonchan, and Torterra if you are interested, got them from a friend who didnt want them. (She only likes pokemon she will actually use) Im not sure what an Event/Mythical pokemon would be worth, but a Shiny is good right? I'm missing Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect and Volcanion from my "collection". I do have a shiny Rayquaza that my friend gave me, im pretty sure its an event pokemon, but id prefer to keep it unless i get an outstanding offer. Other than that i just like to collect things, in this case Pokemon and I'm pretty casual, trying to hatch myself a Shiny Ralts, itll be a first for me so wish me luck! If you are interested in one of my shinies for one of the pokemon i want or more, just say so. I prefer English and/or non-nicknamed Pokemon.
Welcome to the Pokemon Forever Forums @Kane526! Here we do provide a ton of resources for all type of Pokemon fans from breeding to Competitive Pokemon. Even though this is your first post, try to post the trade offerings in the Pokemon Forever Trade Forums so people can at least see what you want there. Be sure to review the rules when posting. Anyways welcome!
Alright, ill be sure to do that, sorry for the inconvenience!
Welcome here! If you have any question feel free to PM me (or any another mod)!