Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] So I guess I should introduce myself, huh?
Hello! I'm Cloud557, but you can call me Cloud!

I'm a new member, but I've been using the Shiny Counter on the site for a while now to sync up to the one I use on my phone, just to be sure I'm counting every time and that my numbers aren't off. I initially joined the site to help someone who was looking for a Harvest, Trick, Skill Swap Pokemon like Exeggutor or Trevenant because I have a Friend Safari in my Pokemon Y that has Phantump and I figured, what the heck?

I couldn't really find a reason not to stick around and get to know people and maybe get or offer help when the opportunity rises, because I'm really just the kind of person that likes to help people.

I will admit that I'm a bit flaky at times, and most of my friends can and likely would attest to that, seeing as I was supposed to help one of them yesterday and today with a couple things in a different game, but that fell through due to... Well, mostly my insomnia, but that's neither here nor there. 

Regardless, I hope that you guys are cool with having me, and I hope that I'll be able to help people out with any issues or Pokemon they're looking for!

Last little thing, I won't condem people that like to use PokeHex or other editing tools to give themselves something in their game, or even to alter game data a little (Like removing those outlines from player models and such), but I don't personally use any of that stuff. I'm a Poke-Purist in a sense XD But hey, if you do that sorta thing, that's all you, and that's cool! :D
@Cloud557 Well, it's nice to see you in the forums, I'm starting to get out of my shell by making some threads, and I guess I could hello to you!
@TimeTwist lol Thanks! Hello to you as well!
@Cloud557 , remember to visit the Discord Channel. There are a lot of friendly people there! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?