Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] You get a Pokémon! And you...
Hey! New here, obviously, and stumbled upon this site while looking for a place to host Pokémon giveaways. I got into doing giveaways this past summer on Instagram and really enjoyed the different ways the users there hosted giveaways and got people battle ready Pokémon. So I shelled out about $14 and got myself a powersaves device and started hosting my own giveaways and had a lot of fun with it, but IG has been a little slow and lackluster when it comes to giveaway participants lately, so here I am.

Luckily, after checking out the site/giveaway rules it seems like crafting Pokémon to look 'legal' doesn't seem to be a problem here, so I'm excited to start hosting giveaways here and helping people out to complete their Pokedex or whatever reason people might collect Pokémon.
That's jazzy thow... I like doing the giveaways to when I can.... But no computer an no internet atm so bin jus checking out pokemon moon... Slowly working on the dex now.... Harder when u don't have internet access lol.... But hope to c some good giveaways from u in the future...an welcome...
If u build it they will come... 
(Feb 27, 2017, 02:12 PM)Blazedanfaded88 Wrote: That's jazzy thow... I like doing the giveaways to when I can.... But no computer an no internet atm so bin jus checking out pokemon moon... Slowly working on the dex now.... Harder when u don't have internet access lol.... But hope to c some good giveaways from u in the future...an welcome...

Yeah, I've been playing Pokémon forever, but never had wi-fi or internet or even knew how to get online with my devices, so after link trades kind of fell out and everything became wireless I only played on my own, but around last March I finally started getting online and the people on GTS and Wondertrade helped me complete my Dex for the first time in Pokemon X.
Hey welcome!!! If you need any help whatsoever I'm here :P. If you're planning to do giveaways good luck!! We are always grateful :D
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Wink 
@SomeoftheFame , welcome to Pokemon Forever!!!! Smile

I am not so sure about hosting Instagrams but I will say that giveaways here are slowly paced, which means they don't get flooded like Reddit. And people here also has courtesy so they don't harass people for genning requests unlike somewhere else.... https://imgur.com/a/MsZNZ

So you can leave giveaways overnight and they don't get flooded, it is not because the community is dead, it is mainly because everyone here has courtesy, giveaway participants only take when they need them. Smile

Well, in case if you get harassed, just approached the moderators, they are not as corrupted unlike most of them in other Pokemon communities. Smile

And also feel free to visit the Discord Channel, we don't bite, it is always nice to meet new people! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Hi and welcome. Im kind of new here but ive been to other sites before, (reddit). Its really nice that you guys do giveaways, im hoping to start doing some myself. got a new powersaves yesterday from codejunkies, but i still need to get a new laptop. so maybe next month, cuz im hoping to buy switch, if there still in stock at walmart. anyways, welcome to PokemonForever. hope you like it :D