Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello delicious people
Hi all, I come from another Pokemon forum and am quite a hardcore trader/collector with numerous trade shops. I decided to open another trade shop here since PokemonForever looks pretty awesome.
Drop by my shop in the trading section and you might find something you like. I trade shinies and events specifically.
I would post a link of my trade shop in my signature but I can't seem to find the option to add a signature in the settings. Apparently I need 15 reputation, someone please confirm~
Glad to meet everyone, thanks for having me here and looking forward to trade with you :D
It's also up to the moderators to decide if you can get Trusted User status. Anyway, welcome to the forums.
OU MASTER RACE
Hey welcome to PokemonForever, would like to get some trade with you :O
Thanks for the welcomes, and that's interesting, thanks for the info Anabel~
Hi @Queen! Welcome to the forums Smile As far as getting trusted user goes I think it's a mix of rep, your number of posts and general activity level. It's just a way of rewarding active and helpful users. Good luck on your way there. If you're active on the site it shouldn't take too long!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Hello and welcome fellow collector of shiniest and events! 
[Image: giphy.gif]
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Thank you for the kind welcomes you two Smile
@Queen Welcome to this splendid lil place we've got going x3 lovin that profile pic you got there ~
@wartty I like the editing format and the '@' feature here Smile
And thank you! Another one piece fan? ^^
Hello! Smile

Unfortunately, I have been very busy lately. Sad

If you need anything, look for me in the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel. I am currently more active there than the forums~
What is a signature and how do I get one?