Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] hi guys!
hey everybody! names nick and ive been playing pokemon since the very beginning, im 25 years young, i've always been interested in playing competitively but i've always been nervous because there is alot to memorize and take account of but i want to start getting into it with SuMo. basically i'm a noob when it comes to vgc so if anybody would be willing to help someone that knows next to nothing about the meta besides from the poketubers he watches on youtube please let me know. lol. like help me with figuring out good teams in the meta right now, ev spreads,movesets,natures, and all that stuff. thanks in advance!
Hello and nice to meet ya!

I hope you like it here and that you have much fun.
I'm verry happy for making new friends here, 
And to battle them. Sumtimes for fun and sumtimes for competition, either way its fun. Most of the time im just trying to beat the battle tower,masion, and now in sumo ofcourse the battletree. I learned a lot of strategies while battling & losing a bunch of times. When im interested in a particular pokemon, i go to pokemonshowdown.
its a website and maybe you heard of it but maybe not.
I just wanted to add that its useful and sumtimes in giveaways they even recomend to visit this website and build a team, etc to then copy and paste the infos when you filled them up to your request(s). I could go deaper in explaining this to you or even stay in contact to if you wana trade or battle for fun too .

greetings from Holland
id be happy to stay in touch, how would we go about that?
Welcome to the forums, my friend! My name is Scott, if you have any questions about breeding for competitive teams, don't hesitate to ask, because as I'm sure you're aware, breeding Pokemon is the way to get the most potential out of them for competitive battling. Myself and anyone else with the title of Breeding Alliance would be happy to help you learn the meta and the rules of battle!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Welcome to the forums dude :D
thanks guys, and yeah id love to learn how to breed competitive pokes, so if you'd like to teach me i'd love to learn!