Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

NEWS (20th Jan 2015): Club Nintendo is closing
For source CLICK HERE.

So Club nintendo is closing later this year and by the sounds of it a new system is taking it's place. But don't use up all your stars/coins as it sounds like (in some regions) they'll be adding new products to the catalogue so that we can use up our remaining totals. This means that they do not transfer over to the next reward system.
Further more Flipnote 3d will be free with different requirements for different regions.
Europe will get it if you register for the new system when it first comes online and America will get it if you have been a member of the present system since before March 2015.
I have a feeling everything will emalgomate and Europe/Japan/US/Australia will all have the same point system (coins/stars) and the same rewards catalogue rather than each region getting different things. (For example Europe rarely gets games on the catalogue but it sounds like Japan and US do).
What does everyone think the change is about?
Nooooooo!

A few weeks ago I spent like 30 minutes putting club nintendo codes in...
(Jan 20, 2015, 04:50 AM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: Nooooooo!

A few weeks ago I spent like 30 minutes putting club nintendo codes in...

it's ~6 months until they close so you'll still have a chance to use your points, they might put some cool stuff up just because they're closing it! Just keep checking it Smile