Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] More news
(Sep 15, 2017, 06:58 PM)Chansey Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2017, 12:44 PM)PerchPond Wrote: I wonder what the clown UB's type is, Lele is already Psychic/Fairy which was my first thought, but apart from that...? And we already have two Steel ones in Celesteela and Kartana, so the brick one might be part Rock-type. I'm still waiting for info about the Fossil Park, cause I'm super hyped about that, it has so much potential to be really great.

I bet it's some wonky dual-type mashup like Steel/Fighting or Psychic/Steel.  Sad
Yeah could be Undecided Steel or Fighting feels too "rough around the edges" as typings to correlate with the fragile design. But then again, Lopunny becomes Fighting when it goes Mega so it's possible. Psychic and Fairy, and Normal type maybe, seems most plausible to me, maybe it's just a mono-type like Xurkitree.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Sep 15, 2017, 07:29 PM)Reis Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2017, 12:44 PM)PerchPond Wrote: I wonder what the clown UB's type is, Lele is already Psychic/Fairy which was my first thought, but apart from that...? And we already have two Steel ones in Celesteela and Kartana, so the brick one might be part Rock-type. I'm still waiting for info about the Fossil Park, cause I'm super hyped about that, it has so much potential to be really great.

It looks like a psychic-fighting or fairy-fighting
IMO it looks too fragile to be a Fighting-type. I'm leaning more and more towards a mono Fairy, Psychic or Normal-typing, or a combination of two of the three. But it's all speculation so we just have to wait and see I guess Blush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Oh the clown thing totally looks like Xurkitree's cousin xP I pictured it as a Normal/Fairy kinda like Mr. Mime, but the other one I thought looked like a dark type with all those shifting eyes... maybe Dark and Steel? or Dark and Rock.... but thatd be terrible... or maybe a Ghost Rock.... dont have one of those yet :p
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
I think you guys nailed it.  Ibet that creepy clown is a fairy like Mr. Mime.