Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] New Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Update
The first official trailer for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon dropped on the Japanese Pokémon YouTube channel showing off Lycanroc Dusk Form, new Battle UI AND the new Alola Wild Battle Theme, and shows a clip of Ash and Lycanroc Dusk Form in the anime. I'll update when the English video goes live.

I love the new theme it's amazing! Well done Pokémon!

JP Trailer
OU MASTER RACE
I actually noticed that the new lycanroc form seems to be more defensive than the other forms. I ran the calcs and a bewear with 0 IVs/Evs in attack does 86.3 - 103.5% to midnight form (the bulkier of the two) with 31 IVs in defense and a bold nature. In the video, it did around 53%. The new form also has an HP stat closer to the midday form (midnight has 126 HP with 0 IVs/EVs and midday has 117 HP with 0 IVs/EVs). I can't say anything about the other forms because both moves it used have priority and the attack/sp.atk/sp.def couldn't be told from the info. I might be able to determine the attack if they showed the level of the dusk form while fighting the talonflame
Have to plug my friend PokéMixr92 here who has the official trailer theme (audio only) up 28 minutes after.

New Alola Wild Battle Theme [Original SFX]
OU MASTER RACE
Nice observation, I'm really interested to see it's overall BST, especially that Speed

(Aug 11, 2017, 08:23 AM)moo311 Wrote: I actually noticed that the new lycanroc form seems to be much bulkier than the other forms. I ran the calcs and a bewear with 0 IVs/Evs in attack does 86.3 - 103.5% to midnight form (the bulkier of the two) with 31 IVs in defense and a bold nature. In the video, it did around 53%. The new form also has an HP stat closer to the midday form (midnight has 126 HP with 0 IVs/EVs and midday has 117 HP with 0 IVs/EVs)
OU MASTER RACE
For everyone interested in the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Wild Battle Theme, my good friend Mixeli just uploaded a recreation of the Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Wild Battle Theme

Watch it here
OU MASTER RACE