Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] New Pokemon Magearna Officially Announced!
If i was being man made as a pokemon right when i would "COME ALIVE" i would just run away! :P
I think it will be steel/fairy or at least just steel, will it be legendary? If artificial were a type would not voltorb fall under that category as well the idea of man accidentally or purposefully making Pokemon is as old as generation one. @Justin
(Feb 14, 2016, 08:35 PM)Gallant Guardian Wrote: I think it will be steel/fairy or at least just steel, will it be legendary? If artificial were a type would not voltorb fall under that category as well the idea of man accidentally or purposefully making Pokemon is as old as generation one. @Justin

Yeah, there are quiet a few "artificial" pokemon now so I figure voltorb and a few other would be dual type.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I WANT A MUD TYPE!!!!!
Well mud is ground it would be redundant I think @Swimmingpenguin791 So the new Pokemon will it be legendary or no? Who else is excited for the new starters? I hope we get 150 or so new Pokemon or a few more to be honest. What do you think the new starters typing will be? New fairy types and new ghost would be nice in general I think @Justin
(Feb 14, 2016, 08:21 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 08:19 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: Hey, I think the name is Magiana. Thats all over youtube spelling like that so just making sure and isnt the "man made pokemon"?

Well at least it is a hint to gen 7

Magiana is the japenese name, Magearna is the english name

Don't all the legendary pokemon have the same name in all languages or am I wrong about that
Sometimes they do other times they do not. For now we shall speculate @terrorkid94
I want a Cosmic and Sound Type then! :p
A sound type would be interesting I think @Swimmingpenguin791
Well time for wild speculation

1 I think that Magearna connects to something larger maybe another pokemon or something else man-made to give it a form change, mega evo, fusion like kyurem, or something new

2 It's probably steel and either fairy or psychic type

3 There might be something important on the back of Magearna's head

Also doesn't this movie have Zygarde in it to