Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] New Pokemon Magearna Officially Announced!
I have two new posts to discuss generation 7 if you want to check it, out everyone feel free to. :D
@"Gallant Guardian" IKR!!
I made an Gen 7 DISCUSSION thread! I have some extra info on Movie! Gen 7 Discussion And Movie Details! Questions for you guys and more Gen 7 stuff!!!!!!!
Think it will be Steel/Fairy. Arfticial doesn't sound like a type to me
Totally a Steel type, making a new type wouldnt add a lot it would honestly make it harder to program battles with a 19th type.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Feb 14, 2016, 08:31 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: You're not a real man-made Pokemon unless you literally murder your creators.

In every thread I quietly wait for this guy to come up. When he does, he doesn't disappoint.

I hope with this new legendaries comes a new game
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Am I missing something or was Gen 7 announced? I still don't think this new Pokémon marks the beginning of a new generation, but rather Pokémon Z along with the new Zygarde forms.

Let's face it, Pokémon Z is all but confirmed. The XY&Z anime, the Zygarde forms, the new Pokémon showing up in an XY movie... Why can't they just come out and announce a new main series game already!?!

As for its typing, a brand new type makes no sense. What would "Artificial" or "Man-made" be strong/weak to? They release a new type when they need to balance out the game, for example when Fairy-type was introduced to check the all-powerful Dragon-type. I think the new Pokémon is Steel/Fairy based off of its looks.