Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Rainbow Rocket
As confirmed by a screenshot from Serebii of what appears to be the back of the games' case, Team Rocket is returning to Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Two Team Rocket grunts can be seen with a Rainbow battle background. Stay tuned for more updates
OU MASTER RACE
Thanks for the news!

Any way you could post that screenshot on this thread?
[Image: uscard.jpg]

[Image: umcard.jpg]

HERE YOU GO
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
THERE ARE TOO MANY TEAMS IN ALOLA NOW

FIRST SKULL AND ATHER, WITH CAMEOS FROM PLAZMA AND NOW THE RECON SQUAD AND ROCKET

HOW DEEP CAN THIS STORY GET?!
Mawr
(Oct 24, 2017, 12:08 PM)FireTaco Wrote: THERE ARE TOO MANY TEAMS IN ALOLA NOW

FIRST SKULL AND ATHER, WITH CAMEOS FROM PLAZMA AND NOW THE RECON SQUAD AND ROCKET

I won't be satisfied until Archie rides in on a Sharpedo to flood the region. Team Magma can stay in Hoenn, they're uncool and don't have pirate sharks. 
I only hopee they at least add team rocket originals Jesse/James/ meotwh just like in Yellowwww (the only game with them)

Maybe hints that in the new main games for switch team rocket remake yellow comes?
(Oct 24, 2017, 12:08 PM)FireTaco Wrote: THERE ARE TOO MANY TEAMS IN ALOLA NOW

Wait till you see the full Rainbow Rocket Leak then
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris Okay, I'll give it to you. The previous female Rocket Grunt sprite had red hair, not blue. Something has changed. However, pretty much nothing is different about the male Rocket. He looks the same. Yeah, the female one is different, but with essentially no difference in the male Grunt, you can't say that Grunts are modeled after new characters. Honestly, if Game Freak wants to change what the female sprite looks like in a game that happened many years later, both in the real world and more in the game world, they can. If they decide hair color should be changed, they can do it. It means nothing.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Oct 26, 2017, 02:58 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Kris Okay, I'll give it to you. The previous female Rocket Grunt sprite had red hair, not blue teal. Something has changed. However, pretty much nothing is different about the male Rocket. He looks the same. Yeah, the female one is different, but with essentially no difference in the male Grunt, you can't say that Grunts are modeled after new characters. Honestly, if Game Freak wants to change what the female sprite looks like in a game that happened many years later, both in the real world and more in the game world, they can. If they decide hair color should be changed, they can do it. It means nothing.

I'm not, I'm saying it's Kris and Ethan

You can not tell me the Rainbow Rocket girl has no similarities to Kris. There's no denying it. It's not a simple case of 'Let's change how a character looks' when there's no other character in the entire franchise who looks like Kris. Tell me all the characters who have teal hair and twintails? You can't because Kris is the only one. This is not a new design. The Rainbow Rocket boy did take a bit of digging to find connections to Ethan, but I found them. You said there's no difference to the Rainbow Rocket boy, yes there is. No depiction of him has black hair, it's pink, like the Team Rocket girl's. His fring is identical to Ethan's in that two hair strands are seen uder his cap, the rest of his hair obviously hidden in said cap. The last thing is what made me think of him first. Look at his pose, it's extremely similar to Ethan's Crystal artwork of him running. Looking down to the viewer while facing ahead. The Rainbow Rocket girl too. It looks like Kris' old Crystal artwork. Looking to the side, a hand outstretched with a Pokeball, looking down to the viewer with her mouth open in the same way as our Rainbow Rocket girl. Crystal version is yet to be announced for the eShop, but we know it's coming, a dataminer by the name of SciresM found it's patch data in Pokemon Bank. Everyone has Gold/Silver so they'll need something to boost sales with marketing, I've been saying this since June. I don't want to upset anyone but when there's this much evidence that you can't pass off as coincidences, I have to point it out.
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris Alright, then, I'll give it to you. They are VERY similar. Can't wait to see when the games come out for sure, but I bet you're right.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!