Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Sun and Moon Starter Evolutions and Demo Info
Video 
Just posting this here for anyone that missed the announcement.

I think last time you had to register on pokemon.com to get the demo for ORAS, but it looks like this is just going to be on the eShop on Tuesday October 18th.

[Image: p6sS9Nw.png]
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I was about to make a post about the content of the demo-version. Is any content info leaked already ? Can't wait to test it :P

Someone played X/Y OR/AS demos ? Was inactive for quite some years now so I haven't played the demos of the new games.
(Oct 12, 2016, 04:19 AM)Hyker Wrote: I was about to make a post about the content of the demo-version. Is any content info leaked already ? Can't wait to test it :P

Someone played X/Y OR/AS demos ? Was inactive for quite some years now so I haven't played the demos of the new games.

The first part deserves a spoiler section so read on, however note nothing has come out, yet.

There hasn't been any content 'leaked' from the Pokemon Su/Mo Demo, yet some hackers tried to accessing the game, though they need a decryption key from Nintendo to open it on launch. Not saying its full-proof, but eventually they'll have access to the demo, and we'll see how we did Game Freak to clean / lock the game. The potential of the game being Datamine is there still.

Regarding previous demos of the game, usually people are task to catch a certain Pokemon, clear an area of trainers, find items, and other small objectives. Once the players have completed their a task, they are able to transfer any Items they've found into the games. For the Su/Mo demo, As-Greninja is available to get after completing a certain potion of the demo and can be transferred to the latest games. There might be some easter eggs or new Pokemon and forms revealed before anywhere else, but that's wishful thinking at best. Yeah that's basically the gist of the Demo anyways since you get to "feel" how the game runs before getting the actual games itself.
Oooh, thanks Black :D
so excited