Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Ultra Moon And Ultra Sun Last Pokemon Main games for 3ds.
According to some news of IGN Gamefreak told them that there will be no more Pokemon Main Games for the 3ds.

Some Source : http://prntscr.com/gzmd7o

(But there are plans for new main games on the Switch 2018 or later.)

What do you people think about this?
(Oct 19, 2017, 07:39 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: According to some news of IGN Gamefreak told them that there will be no more Pokemon Main Games for the 3ds.

Some Source : http://prntscr.com/gzmd7o

(But there are plans for new main games on the Switch 2018 or later.)

What do you people think about this?

Nooo, I just bought my 3DS to play Sun & Moon  SadSadSad
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
This was news like 5 months ago iirc.
@Chansey idk I just saw this yesterday too.... But yeh I'm astonished they offically stated it
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
It's bittersweet for sure. The next gen games will have so much potential due to the power of the Switch compared to the 3ds, but then again... 

That means two Switches that we'll have to buy. (One for me, and one for the lady)
My uncle bought the Switch at first release(i feel it was kind of money waste to buy it early)

He bought it with Zelda game (When we were in france he was playing the game and asked me if i wanted to play, i declined cause it would be spoiler for me to play the game when i in the future might buy the same) THough i played mario kart with him and 2 others on vacation. (It was like 4/ or more months ago )

I do hope they lower the price next year of the Switch. I already bought the Ps4 pro at the time of the Switch release. +Kingdom hearts remade hd with 1 and 2 final mix+

Anyway

I hope they add at least more regions in style of GOld/silver/Crystal with more badges to collect + more rivals.
Yeah, I'm sad about the news too.

BUT HEY, with the power the switch has, who knows how many things can be realsed on it, such as Crystal reamakes @Kris 

Though I hope they lower the price of one soon, or maybe do a package of the next gen games with a switch
Mawr
(Oct 20, 2017, 12:19 PM)FireTaco Wrote: BUT HEY, with the power the switch has, who knows how many things can be realsed on it, such as Crystal reamakes @Kris 

Yes Senpai please
OU MASTER RACE