Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Name Change on forum possible?
Question 
I didn't know where to post this or who to ask, so decided to post in the help section.

Is there a way I can change my name on the forums to just Kin ? Because I'm usually always known as Kin everywhere and the Karasu part is really only used on Twitch.tv, and usually everyone calls me Kin anyway.

Sorry again if I broke any rules or anything.
Unfortunally you personally cant, and i cant either, im not sure if Naite or Rogue can (i doubt it), but i know the only one who is able to change your name is someone like agro
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Like Anime said, you're best bet is contacting Agro here. I'm sure there was an incident where someone entered the wrong username when they signed up and I think Agro changed it. Just PM him and see what he says :]
Yeah, I can manually update it for you. Just let me know what you want it changed to. I'll update it as soon as I see it. (Could take a day or so if I happen to go to bed or away from the computer at the time)

Once it's updated, you won't be able to log in with the old username and will have to use the new one but the password and all other information will stay the same.

(EDIT: Your username has been changed. You may have to log out and back in with the new name.)
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Ah it changed!

Thankyoo Argo me love!! Heart