Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nation Dex Hunt! - Help? Zoruas Offered!
Rainbow 
Greetings there people, I'm KillCola and I'm after the National Dex!
As soon as I tackle the Nation Dex, Along with the Hoenn Dex, I will go Shiny Hunting where I'll take Shiny Requests.

This is a very hard challenge, especially where I have only an Alpha Sapphire game
But determined I will stay!

I am currently breeding Zoruas with the Masuda Method to see if I happen to get a shiny that way quickly.
If you help me by trading me a pokemon I do not have, I will gladly give you a Zorua!

GUIDE LINES

• If you trade me a pokemon you want back, all you have to do is ask! You will keep the Zorua and receive the pokemon back! Keep in mind I am only doing this to complete the National Dex, not to show off and have every pokemon in my box
  • In some moments the Zorua[s] will have a level higher than 1. This simply means I battled some with it.
  • All the Zoruas are nicknamed. Please tell me if you just want a certain nickname or just it's species name.
  • Trading will gain you a Zorua, and if I have a lot, I just might do a giveaway
  • In some cases where I don't have a Zorua, I will trade Totodiles and/or Eevees from my box that I also used the Masuda method on before.
  • If you only have X/Y and you want a certain pokemon in AS I'll be glad to give you that instead.
POKEMON NEEDED FROM KANTO

[Image: wartortle.gif][Image: metapod.gif][Image: kakuna.gif][Image: fearow.gif][Image: arbok.gif][Image: nidorina.gif][Image: clefable.gif][Image: parasect.gif][Image: dugtrio.gif][Image: persian.gif][Image: primeape.gif][Image: poliwhirl.gif][Image: weepinbell.gif][Image: rapidash.gif][Image: slowbro.gif][Image: magneton.gif][Image: dewgong.gif][Image: cloyster.gif][Image: haunter.gif][Image: hypno.gif][Image: kingler.gif][Image: exeggutor.gif][Image: marowak.gif][Image: seadra.gif][Image: starmie.gif][Image: omastar.gif][Image: kabutops.gif][Image: dragonair.gif]

POKEMON NEEDED FROM JOHTO

[Image: bayleef.gif][Image: furret.gif][Image: noctowl.gif][Image: ledian.gif][Image: ariados.gif][Image: togetic.gif][Image: xatu.gif][Image: flaaffy.gif][Image: skiploom.gif][Image: sunflora.gif][Image: quagsire.gif][Image: forretress.gif][Image: steelix.gif][Image: granbull.gif][Image: ursaring.gif][Image: piloswine.gif][Image: octillery.gif][Image: houndoom.gif][Image: donphan.gif][Image: pupitar.gif]

POKEMON NEEDED FROM HOENN

[Image: combusken.gif][Image: cacturne.gif][Image: armaldo.gif][Image: glalie.gif][Image: sealeo.gif][Image: metang.gif]

**Please note I know you can catch some of the above in the game it's kind of my to do list
Yo! I have all the pokemon listed except for Qwilfish and Corsola. So I can definitely help you, my info is to the left. Also, I would like you to trade all the pokemon back. Thanks!
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 25, 2016, 03:44 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Yo! I have all the pokemon listed except for Qwilfish and Corsola. So I can definitely help you, my info is to the left. Also, I would like you to trade all the pokemon back. Thanks!

Oh my gosh! Q~Q
I'm so speechless thank you! ;o;

I'll trade with you asap!
I actually just went and caught a Corsola so that's one less you need.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 25, 2016, 05:14 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I actually just went and caught a Corsola so that's one less you need.

Great!
Now I to just find the evolutions
Random comment, like the gifs, but meowth is on there twice xD I have some of the pokemon you need, but it looks like excalibur has it taken care of
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Jan 25, 2016, 05:17 PM)Julia234 Wrote: Random comment, like the gifs, but meowth is on there twice xD I have some of the pokemon you need, but it looks like excalibur has it taken care of

Actually, after this I will need the evolutions to those pokemon
I admire the dedication you put in with the gifs lol! I'm currently at work but I will look when I get home to see what Pokemon I have to offer. I'm pretty sure a few of these though. =^-^=

Go ahead and add my FC, I'll add you back when I'm home.
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Jan 25, 2016, 05:22 PM)KillCola Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2016, 05:17 PM)Julia234 Wrote: Random comment, like the gifs, but meowth is on there twice xD I have some of the pokemon you need, but it looks like excalibur has it taken care of

Actually, after this I will need the evolutions to those pokemon

I may have a few Smile
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Jan 25, 2016, 05:26 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: I admire the dedication you put in with the gifs lol! I'm currently at work but I will look when I get home to see what Pokemon I have to offer. I'm pretty sure a few of these though. =^-^=

Go ahead and add my FC, I'll add you back when I'm home.

Oh! Okay!
I will add you when I'm done doing things! :3