Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for a shiny Buneary (Y/X)
Im looking for a female shiny Buneary low level if possible, willing to trade for a shiny Milktank or a shiny Lunatone.
(Jun 18, 2018, 06:38 PM)Dereck Wrote: Im looking for a female shiny Buneary low level if possible, willing to trade for a shiny Milktank or a shiny Lunatone.

Do you care about nature, ivs, egg moves, etc? If not, I can breed you one and I should be able to get it in the next 3-5 days
(Jun 19, 2018, 11:04 AM)moo311 Wrote:
(Jun 18, 2018, 06:38 PM)Dereck Wrote: Im looking for a female shiny Buneary low level if possible, willing to trade for a shiny Milktank or a shiny Lunatone.

Do you care about nature, ivs, egg moves, etc? If not, I can breed you one and I should be able to get it in the next 3-5 days
not that much. Thank you
(Jun 19, 2018, 01:46 PM)Dereck Wrote:
(Jun 19, 2018, 11:04 AM)moo311 Wrote:

not that much. Thank you

Ok, I'll notify you when it's ready. I don't want anything in return.

Edit: Wait, I feel stupid. I forgot you can dexnav chain for it. I should find it today. When can you trade tomorrow? I'm free almost all day and my timezone is est (gmt -4)
@Dereck Just got it.

Here's the stats:

LVL: 32
Female
Quick Ball
No Egg moves
Lonely nature
Klutz

When can you trade tomorrow? I'm free almost all day and my timezone is est (gmt -4)
I think i can tomrrow by 6:30  (UTC-4, CLT) 

thanks man

edit: nvm i have medic, i will be exiting at that hour, how bout 7:30?
@Dereck Yeah, I can trade at 7:30