Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need Help
I have a couple of perfect oshawott, oddish, chikorita and finnekin, I'm looking for a bulbasaur with chlrophyll, charmander with solar power, treeko with unburden, mudkip with damp, turtwig with shell armor, chimcar with iron fist, piplup with defiant, tepig with reckless, oshawott with shell armor and chepin with bullet proof if your williing to trade please add me
I have an 5IV Oshawatt with Shell Armor. I could use another Oshawatt though, so if you want to exchange Oshawatt for Oshawatt?
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Can someone plz tell me how to make a thread
(May 30, 2016, 02:50 PM)devilmoth Wrote: I have an 5IV Oshawatt with Shell Armor. I could use another Oshawatt though, so if you want to exchange Oshawatt for Oshawatt?

sure that'll be a big help just add me my friend code is 1435-6109-2980
I got a treecko, chespin, Oshawatt and Pipupp...

almost 3 boxes of the fire pig and still not the ability you want.
(May 30, 2016, 09:45 PM)SOSx Tezzo Wrote:
(May 30, 2016, 02:50 PM)devilmoth Wrote: I have an 5IV Oshawatt with Shell Armor. I could use another Oshawatt though, so if you want to exchange Oshawatt for Oshawatt?

Just added you! Smile I should be online most of the day.. my IGN is Lane Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(May 31, 2016, 04:01 AM)devilmoth Wrote:
(May 30, 2016, 09:45 PM)SOSx Tezzo Wrote:

Just added you! Smile I should be online most of the day.. my IGN is Lane Smile
Gotcha :D
(May 30, 2016, 01:12 PM)SOSx Tezzo Wrote: I have a couple of perfect oshawott, oddish, chikorita and finnekin, I'm looking for a bulbasaur with chlrophyll, charmander with solar power, treeko with unburden, mudkip with damp, turtwig with shell armor, chimcar with iron fist, piplup with defiant, tepig with reckless, oshawott with shell armor and chepin with bullet proof if your williing to trade please add me
I have a Bulbasaur with that ability, as well as 5IVs  :D  (3454 - 2987 - 8049)
I thought you said you had perfect Oshawatts? There isn't anything special about this one :/