Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need Help!
So, I'm in need of some help.
I have completed as much of my pokedex as much as possible, I have been trying to get every form of every pokemon too.
The help I need is this...

I need Genesect, Meloetta, Diancie, and Volcanion but I dont know if there is a possible/legal way to get them so any help or free pokemon would be appreciated.

I also have a personal interest in Vivillon collecting, I need 8 more patterns to complete the set soo... any help with that would be appreciated too.

Patterns needed:
Icy Snow
Archipelago
High Plains
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Ocean
Jungle
Pokeball

PM Me with any help or just post (i dunno, I'm new here)
Thx Julie xx
I could give you a diancie?
(Aug 29, 2016, 12:36 PM)Julie_J98 Wrote: So, I'm in need of some help.
I have completed as much of my pokedex as much as possible, I have been trying to get every form of every pokemon too.

I need Genesect, Meloetta, Diancie, and Volcanion but I dont know if there is a possible/legal way to get them so any help or free pokemon would be appreciated.

I also have a personal interest in Vivillon collecting, I need 8 more patterns to complete the set soo... any help with that would be appreciated too.

Patterns needed:
Icy Snow
Archipelago
High Plains
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Ocean
Jungle
Pokeball

Thx Julie xx

I have a pokball pattern vivillon, but i'm not trading it. If you need it for your dex thats fine, but it will be a trade and trade back
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Also if you want the Diancite then put it in your party. Exit and go back into a pokemon center.
(Aug 29, 2016, 12:41 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Aug 29, 2016, 12:36 PM)Julie_J98 Wrote: So, I'm in need of some help.

Patterns needed:
Icy Snow
Archipelago
High Plains
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Ocean
Jungle
Pokeball

Thx Julie xx

I have a pokball pattern vivillon, but i'm not trading it. If you need it for your dex thats fine, but it will be a trade and trade back

Thx but its really for my collection,
it was nice to offer though,
ty
(Aug 29, 2016, 12:44 PM)DerpyWalrus Wrote: Also if you want the Diancite then put it in your party. Exit and go back into a pokemon center.

Is it legal? ,
Will I be able to transfer to PokeBank??

If so then thank you!