Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need Legends for the Pokédex
So I'm really close to completing the National Pokédex for the first time, and I'm almost at the point where all I need are legendaries and some trade evolutions. Would anyone be willing to help me out on completing this endeavor? Here is a list of the Legends that I still have to acquire:

Mew (A lot of edits happened to the original list) (Technically Volcanion as well but that isn't out yet).

Would anyone be willing to trade me one or more of those Pokémon to help me? I would of course give it back right away, for the reasons of not wanting to steal and not to mention the Pokémon I'll be trading will most likely be Pokémon I need to evolve in order to complete the Pokédex. Thank you in advanced to anyone who agrees to help me with this!
Well first off, you don't need Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Diancie, or Volcanion for the shiny charm.

Secondly, I can help you get all those pokemon (excluding the ones I mentioned above) except for Palkia and Tornadus. If you really want the event pokemon I mentioned, I can get you Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Meloetta, and Diancie.

IMPORTANT - All pokemon I trade to you must be traded back.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 27, 2016, 07:26 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Well first off, you don't need Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Diancie, or Volcanion for the shiny charm.

Secondly, I can help you get all those pokemon (excluding the ones I mentioned above) except for Palkia and Tornadus.

I know I don't need them for the Shiny Charm, but I still would like them. That aside, I'm currently in a battle but once I'm done would you be available for trade? And of course I intend to give them back, stealing legendaries is mean and stupid when I just want the data.
Sure, I'll be ready whenever you are.
(Jan 27, 2016, 07:29 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Sure, I'll be ready whenever you are.

Cool! My IGN's Martin. I'll let you know when I've added you!
(Jan 27, 2016, 07:29 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Sure, I'll be ready whenever you are.

Sorry for the wait. I'm adding your Friend Code now. You ready?
I'm as ready as I'll ever be
Good luck with the rest of your national dex
(Jan 27, 2016, 08:22 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Good luck with the rest of your national dex

Thank you! Hopefully I can find someone who can help with the rest.
Is it cool if you could trade back my pokemon? If so, I can get you...

Zygarde, Keldeo, Kyurem, Cobalion, Verizion, Moltres, Jirachi, Regirock/Regice, Darkrai, Terrakion, Victini, Tornadus, Thundurus, Regigigas, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Giratina, Diancie, and Yveltal:D