62.50%
5 62.50%
Written Form
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Need Suggestions] How would my trade shop look better?
I was wondering how would my trade shop look better?

Picture Form?
[Image: 26244fa.jpg]

OR

Written Form?
Species: Bulbasaur
Nature: Modest/Calm/Bold
IV's: 31/XX/31/31/31/31 or 31/30/31/30/31/30 (For HP Fire)
Ability: Chlorophyll
PokeBall: Nest Ball
EggMoves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm. Can have HP Fire.

Species: Charmander (Charizard Y)
Nature: Timid/Modest
IV's: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Ability: Solar Power
PokeBall: Repeat Ball
EggMoves: Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power

Species: Charmander (Charizard X)
Nature: Jolly/Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Ability: Blaze
PokeBall: Dive Ball
EggMoves: Crunch, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage

Species: Squirtle
Nature: Modest/Timid
IV's: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Ability: Rain Dish
PokeBall: Dive Ball
EggMoves: Water Spout, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse

Please either comment below or vote on the poll :D

I'll erase this thread as soon as I reach to a conclusion
3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon
written form by using pokemon sprites like: http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/101-me-cresselias/

it looks cute and it's understandable too Smile

plus picture form will take a lot of your space in thread. my experience is I get kind of bored or annoyed when threads are too long, or if they are all really cluttered together...

Hope this helps you Smile and can't wait for that giveaway of yours! ^^
(Mar 6, 2015, 12:51 AM)Kepin Wrote: written form by using pokemon sprites like: http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/101-me-cresselias/

it looks cute and it's understandable too Smile

plus picture form will take a lot of your space in thread. my experience is I get kind of bored or annoyed when threads are too long, or if they are all really cluttered together...

Hope this helps you Smile and can't wait for that giveaway of yours! ^^
The Problem is that in this forum you can't use more than 10 pictures Sad thank you for the suggestion tho and I'll start the giveaway basically in 5 hours (lol I havent sleep its 2:00 AM)
SuMo IGN - Moon
oh :o gotta get them sleep! its 4pm in my time, hopefully i still get to reach your giveaway :D
I prefer the written form because it's easier to read than the graphics you made. ^^ You can always use sprites too with the written form.
(Mar 6, 2015, 01:02 AM)Kepin Wrote: oh :o gotta get them sleep! its 4pm in my time, hopefully i still get to reach your giveaway :D
The giveaway is now active Smile
(Mar 6, 2015, 10:42 AM)SCf3 Wrote: I prefer the written form because it's easier to read than the graphics you made. ^^ You can always use sprites too with the written form.
the only problem is that a thread can only have 10 pictures/sprites
SuMo IGN - Moon
Picture looks best. The way to get around the picture limit is to connect them all as one big picture with the software of your choice, then upload them.
#TeamForum

(Mar 6, 2015, 10:49 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Picture looks best. The way to get around the picture limit is to connect them all as one big picture with the software of your choice, then upload them.
I know basically just make 1 big Picture but I mean like the written way with sprites looked so nice but I can't put more than 10 sprites though Sad lol
SuMo IGN - Moon
(Mar 6, 2015, 10:46 AM)Wicked13 Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 01:02 AM)Kepin Wrote: oh :o gotta get them sleep! its 4pm in my time, hopefully i still get to reach your giveaway :D
The giveaway is now active Smile
(Mar 6, 2015, 10:42 AM)SCf3 Wrote: I prefer the written form because it's easier to read than the graphics you made. ^^ You can always use sprites too with the written form.
the only problem is that a thread can only have 10 pictures/sprites

Ohhh I didn't know that. Then maybe graphics are the way to go. I would recommend making them clear/easy to read. :D
I think you should do picture form because it looks cute and people can actually see the pokes and what pokeball they're in.