Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need a little advice
I'm thinking of giving back to the community with a Shiny Gyrados. Problem is, i'm a real newbie to this and would like Help/Tips on how to do this givaway. :D

Also reply if you think this is a good idea

Info on the Gyrados.
Does Have Pokerus
Name: pikeoDOOM!
Level: 53
Nature:Mild
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Surf, Dragon Dance, Crunch, and Hydro Pump
For most giveaways in this site, most of the people do mass clone or edit Pokemon with the use of Pkhex and Powersaves. It is possible to "clone" using two 3DSes, but its significantly slower than the other methods. Most of the Pokemon here are "legal" so all the stats are within their parameters, then again the official hack check can detect "obvious" ones like 252 evs on every stat. The best way to do giveaways is using Pkhex or Powersave so if that's something that doesn't interest or offends you, well there's not much to say.
Sorry i meant about doing a givaway for a single shiny :s .i was thinking of doing a number 1-200 and the lucky guess gets it. I'm really sorry and appreciate the advice. If i get enough experience i will try this. thanks again
(Nov 5, 2016, 04:04 PM)BeastEvolved59 Wrote: Sorry i meant about doing a givaway for a single shiny :s .i was thinking of doing a number 1-200 and the lucky guess gets it. I'm really sorry and appreciate the advice. If i get enough experience i will try this. thanks again

giving away 1 pokemon is fine too. Giveaways don't have to be 100 perfectly trained battle ready mons.

Also, I like the concept of guessing the number, that sounds like a fun way to do it. You might not get a bunch of replies so maybe giving it away to whoever is closest after a day might work.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Thanks. I might do this tomorrow, so be on the lookout!!!