Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need help with a quick trade to evolve my Poliwhirl
Hi there! Im building a team, and the last step to complete it is to make my Poliwhirl evolve. I was wondering if any kind trainer would like to help me out. Im afraid all i have in exchange is Kartana with wrong nature. If you need help with evolutions, feel free to ask for help tho, im online and i have some time : )

Thanks in advance!
I'd be more than happy to help you out. Unfortunately I am at work at the moment, but i should be free at 7:30PM CST, so just under 3 hours from now.

dont mind the wrong nature, i actually need a kartana for my pokedex (i have moon version)
(Feb 2, 2017, 01:53 PM)Ryu Kurai Wrote: Hi there! Im building a team, and the last step to complete it is to make my Poliwhirl evolve. I was wondering if any kind trainer would like to help me out. Im afraid all i have in exchange is Kartana with wrong nature. If you need help with evolutions, feel free to ask for help tho, im online and i have some time : )

Thanks in advance!

Hello! I'd absolutely love to help you out! I have a Kadabra that I'd like to evolve asap, so if you'd like to trade, we could kill 2 birds with one stone!
I need a partner who will be cool with helping eachother with quick trades to evolve pokemon. HELP
i got you.

add my FC.

PM me for more
(Feb 3, 2017, 04:21 PM)Murkus Wrote: i got you.

add my FC.

PM me for more

dope Im gonna add you rn! Thanx man