Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need shiny Eevee
Im friends with you so you can directly trade it to me
(Feb 10, 2016, 04:53 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: It's a level one male Eevee with the message Kid

i tried finding you in the gts but seemingly cant
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 04:54 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: forgive this may sound silly but im new to gts how does this exactly work?
Sorry that Eevee got traded by some stupid idiot, I'll post the new info. Ok the new info is it is a male Eevee named Evoli Lvl 1 with the message Kid and I want an Gyrados (because that's less common than Magikarp) Anyway, click the GTS button (I'm sure you can find that) press seek Pokemon, go to the E section, press Eevee press b go to gender pick male and then press b again go to level and make it 1 to 10 then press search with these conditions and press y press Pokemon the person wants and then press Pokemon  that you have search for the Eevee that has the info above and you are done this took forever to type
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
that is confusing isnt just easier adding my friend code and trading that way also the eevee i have is a female and i still cant find you been looking for the past 10 minutes

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 05:20 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: that is confusing isnt just easier adding my friend code and trading that way also the eevee i have is a female and i still cant find you been looking for the past 10 minutes

Ok we will just do that its just that I'm used to doing that

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

(Feb 10, 2016, 05:22 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 05:20 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: that is confusing isnt just easier adding my friend code and trading that way also the eevee i have is a female and i still cant find you been looking for the past 10 minutes

ok thanks, i dont really want anything unless you have a cubone with the item thick club other than that +rep would be nice

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 05:26 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote:

ok thanks, i dont really want anything unless you have a cubone with the item thick club other than that +rep would be nice

Sorry I don't have a cub one but I will rep

Ok friended

Ok thanks gave you a rep!

Awesome, thank you hope that eevee is close to what you were looking for

Shadow of #TeamForum