Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New Gal over here!
Allow me to formally introduce myself, the name is Crystal.

I own Pokemon X and Y and Alpha Sapphire.
I have completed the Pokedex on Y.
My favorite Pokemon is a shiny Buneary! (Pretty much my mascot.)
I am a shiny hunter!
I am willing to help others get a Pokemon they need like hidden abilities, synchronizers, and very rarely shiny Pokemon.
I am willing to try new things and new methods for shiny hunting and competitive breeding.
I am new to the competitive scene, but I'm willing to battle.

That is all for now, I hope you all enjoy my stay, and hopefully I can help the many pokemon trainers here on this site. ^_^ Heart
Hi Crystal! Im MistressGlaceon (a gal too) and I welcome you to da forum!! I have lots of shinies so if you want to trade for breeding them or collecting them I am on as much as possible. I don't have internet at my house but I go to my friends house so we'll be able to trade then. Byz!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 1, 2016, 08:07 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Hi Crystal! Im MistressGlaceon (a gal too) and I welcome you to da forum!! I have lots of shinies so if you want to trade for breeding them or collecting them I am on as much as possible. I don't have internet at my house but I go to my friends house so we'll be able to trade then. Byz!

Hi Crystal! Im Swimmingpenguin791 and im not a gal.... lol..... awkward ok well lets get back to the topic! I hope you have a wonderful time and if you ever want to trade or battle private message me. Happy new year and uh um Happy Easter idk what time of year it is Sad bye
(Jan 1, 2016, 09:53 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2016, 08:07 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Hi Crystal! Im MistressGlaceon (a gal too) and I welcome you to da forum!! I have lots of shinies so if you want to trade for breeding them or collecting them I am on as much as possible. I don't have internet at my house but I go to my friends house so we'll be able to trade then. Byz!

Hi Crystal! Im Swimmingpenguin791 and im not a gal.... lol..... awkward ok well lets get back to the topic! I hope you have a wonderful time and if you ever want to trade or battle private message me. Happy new year and uh um Happy Easter idk what time of year it is Sad bye

Thanks dear. ^-^
Welcome to the Site
(Jan 1, 2016, 11:46 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Welcome to the Site

Thanks. c:
Welcome nice to meet you. Isn't Crystal also a main Pokemon girl too? XD
(Jan 2, 2016, 06:04 PM)TrainerKurisu Wrote: Welcome nice to meet you. Isn't Crystal also a main Pokemon girl too? XD

There's a Pokemon Crystal Version. Maybe you were thinking about that...

Anyways, welcome to the forum Crystal!
I'm Shiny Mew, the Shiny Mew guy!
This forum is very nice to everybody and be sure to check out all the giveaways!
Happy to help you with anything you need Crystal!
(Jan 2, 2016, 06:16 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2016, 06:04 PM)TrainerKurisu Wrote: Welcome nice to meet you. Isn't Crystal also a main Pokemon girl too? XD

This forum is very nice to everybody and be sure to check out all the giveaways!

Aw, thanks guys! I've been starting out by helping others actually! That's the whole reason why I came here, to help others in need. ^-^
(Jan 2, 2016, 06:16 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote:

Oh thought that was the girl's name from that game. I guess I got confused.