Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New Shiny Hunter!
Hey everyone!  I have been playing the game since gen 1 but im not active in the community!  I just decided to start shiny hunting a lot of cool ones and I have a bunch of event pokemon to trade I cant on the GTS!  I look forward to talking with some of you!
(Jul 20, 2017, 04:59 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Hey everyone!  I have been playing the game since gen 1 but im not active in the community!  I just decided to start shiny hunting a lot of cool ones and I have a bunch of event pokemon to trade I cant on the GTS!  I look forward to talking with some of you!

Add me 5430-2459-9681
(Jul 20, 2017, 11:55 AM)BrewJesus Wrote:
(Jul 20, 2017, 04:59 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Hey everyone!  I have been playing the game since gen 1 but im not active in the community!  I just decided to start shiny hunting a lot of cool ones and I have a bunch of event pokemon to trade I cant on the GTS!  I look forward to talking with some of you!

Add me 5430-2459-9681
Do you have some shinys? Smile
@Sorianwarrior 

It's always a pleasure to meet a new face, so to you I say bonjour! I'm sure we'll end up trading eventually, since I've amassed many shinies and curios throughout my time. I'll see you around Wink
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jul 20, 2017, 01:10 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: @Sorianwarrior 

It's always a pleasure to meet a new face, so to you I say bonjour! I'm sure we'll end up trading eventually, since I've amassed many shinies and curios throughout my time. I'll see you around Wink

lol sounds interesting....nice to meet you