Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] VENEZIA, NOT VENICE!!
Hello, I'm Ghiaccio and I am a new member here. HeartGold hates me just for trying to get a shiny Miltank and I cannot shiny hunt correctly because I always end up breaking the chain. So I'm kind of mad and I wish my luck is better. And yes, it's Venezia, NOT Venice.
@Ghiaccio Welcome Venezia! Hopefully you’ll enjoy your stay here  Tongue
Thank you! I'll enjoy my stay here!
(May 25, 2019, 08:13 AM)Ghiaccio Wrote: Hello, I'm Ghiaccio and I am a new member here. HeartGold hates me just for trying to get a shiny Miltank and I cannot shiny hunt correctly because I always end up breaking the chain. So I'm kind of mad and I wish my luck is better. And yes, it's Venezia, NOT Venice.

Hey @Ghiaccio  and welcome to PokemonForever. This place is great and I'm sure you'll love it.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(May 26, 2019, 09:57 PM)Dova Wrote:
(May 25, 2019, 08:13 AM)Ghiaccio Wrote: Hello, I'm Ghiaccio and I am a new member here. HeartGold hates me just for trying to get a shiny Miltank and I cannot shiny hunt correctly because I always end up breaking the chain. So I'm kind of mad and I wish my luck is better. And yes, it's Venezia, NOT Venice.

Hey @Ghiaccio  and welcome to PokemonForever. This place is great and I'm sure you'll love it.

Thank you, Dova!