Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New challenger to the forums
Hey everyone , I go by the name Zolo and how I found out about this site is that I need it friends to breed with . I'm very depressed right now because of that fact I lost my alpha sapphire  and I had pokémons from all the way from black 2 especially my 6iv ditto. I was crushed. I retired from pokémon for a little moment until i heard that you can get arceus.so I came back . Now I have to step back to my pokemon Y where I almost transfer my pokemon to sapphire. I only got left overs that I was going to transfer . I'm trying to get on my feet now. I can't wait for sun and moon and to share the adventures with you guys. And I'll accept any pokémon you throw my way.
@Zolo 
Hello! 
Welcome to the forum bud!

Sorry to hear you lost your AS game, but I'm sure people here can help you!

Friendly forumers hold giveaways here and then, and there are often a couple of 6IV Dittos Giveaways (You should try checking out Dassah's Ditto Shop in the giveaway Subforum, to try and get a ditto)

Anyways cool to meet cha dude!
Feel free to hit me up if I can maybe help with anything! :D
Welcome! If there's anywhere that has a massive breeding community (complete with your local wundrweapon), it's here. Good luck on the dex, by the way

If you need anything from me, don't hesitate to PM
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Thank you guys and I will for sure check out his shop right now.
(Aug 5, 2016, 04:42 PM)Zolo Wrote: Thank you guys and I will for sure check out his shop right now.
@Zolo 
No Problem, Glad to help! :D