Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New giveaway soon
Since it has been almost a year since I have been on this website, I've decided to start a huge giveaway. If you prefer it to stay more secretive, then you don't have to look at the spoilers. In the first one, my new giveaway information will be on. In the second one, the pokemon in my next weekly giveaway will be there.

HUGE GIVEAWAY INFO

My huge giveaway will consist of all legal pokemon. It will be a giveaway where I gen pokemon. You can ask for shiny pokemon, competitive move sets, specific IVs, natures, and EVs, specific genders, held items, abilities, etc. Just remember that they have to be legal Smile This will go on for at least 2-3 weeks. You can request pokemon while I'm offline, but make sure not to put a pokemon on the gts. You are allowed to request 1 pokemon, then request another after you have received the pokemon before. Wait to fill in requests until I actually start the giveaway. Put the information in the actual thread.

Next weekly giveaway pokemon

[Image: 065.gif][Image: 068.gif][Image: 076.gif][Image: 094.gif][Image: 526.gif][Image: 534.gif][Image: 709.gif][Image: 711.gif]
(Super, large, regular, and small gourgeists are available. All have different movesets for the most part.)

The current weekly giveaway will resume this coming saturday (10/21/16) at the regular time.
Ayy dis some good stuff! Are we allowed to fill in requests for spoiler #1 in this thread?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
This is so awesome!!

For the first Spoiler Giveaway how many Pokémon is each person allowed to ask for?

Also, seriously thank you for doing these giveaways <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Added minor adjustments. Answered the questions of @wundrweapon and @"MistressGlaceon" Smile