Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New here.
Hey guys and Girls,

I'm new. I love breeding. I just lost my 3DS and am looking to rebuild my collection. I love ice type Pokémon and Pokémon VERY weak to ice for some reason hahahaha. I was hoping to get HA Auroura and Tyrunt.
I can give you an aurora and a tyrunt for any pokemon you have.
@bepredmore Welcome to the forum. I'm so happy to have you here. I wish I could get you a HA Amoura and Tyrunt but I'm looking for them also. I hope you enjoy your stay, let me know if you need anything else.
(Jul 11, 2016, 02:33 PM)juanpablobro Wrote: I can give you an aurora and a tyrunt for any pokemon you have.

Thanks so much! I have some high IV Ditto from my new Alpha Sapphire. I have one that has perfect IV in the defenses and one with SA and speed. My FC for my new Alpha Sapphire is 4270 4609 1426. I'm online now.
(Jul 15, 2016, 02:27 PM)Dassah Wrote: @bepredmore Welcome to the forum. I'm so happy to have you here. I wish I could get you a HA Amoura and Tyrunt but I'm looking for them also. I hope you enjoy your stay, let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you so much for your warm welcome, Dassah! I love collecting Hidden Ability Pokémon so I'm looking for those too! Namely the Kalos and Kanto starters. Anyone will do since I loaded up on Dittos in ORAS Smile. My Alpha Sapphire FC is 4270 4609 1426.
Update: I updated my profile with my new FC so I won't have to keep posting it hahaha.