Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New player just beat the Storyline
Like the title says I literally just finished the storyline in Pokemon y and I just created my account and don't have any friends yet. Which means the I really can't do the fun stuff b/c I have nothing. I only have the legendary from the story and nothing else that's actually good. I kind of pulled a rookie move and tried to capture one of everything. I guess I wanted to catch them all lol. But if y'all could add me so I can do the fun stuf. Thank y'all for your time and for anyone who helps.
Sorry forgot to add my friend code.
0362-0475-9250
Hey! Welcome! I'd be happy to add you and help you with the fun stuff! (I assume you mean trading and Battling by that)
I'm at max friends so I have to delete someone before I add you
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Feb 8, 2016, 06:30 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Hey! Welcome! I'd be happy to add you and help you with the fun stuff! (I assume you mean trading and Battling by that)
I'm at max friends so I have to delete someone before I add you

I appreciate it. I'm new to this so battling will be a learning process for sure but I don't think it'll take to long to remember what goes good against what. Thank you again.
Whenever I play a new pokemon game, I always try to catch them all on my first run. So you're not the only one.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Welcome to the community! Congrats on beating Y I still have to beat the league :p
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
You are not so different as me. I was exactly as you. You just need to add some friends, participate in giveaways, get luck on Wonder trade and you will get enough "pokemon people usually use that are not legendaries" pokemon to trade, make offers and battle. Or you can breed pokegen or ask for some breedjects here.
I'm new to competitive battling also! If you want to learn how to be better at competitive battling, check out my Regional Tournaments thread and you get to test your team against other battlers!
(Feb 8, 2016, 06:51 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Welcome to the community! Congrats on beating Y I still have to beat the league :p
The E4 was easy for me! I used my Chesnaught, Aegislash, Victreebell, Pyroar, Blastoise, and those are the 5 I remember off the top of my head! The E4 is actually easy in every game (Except for fourth gen, Cynthia's hard)
(Feb 8, 2016, 06:52 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: You are not so different as me. I was exactly as you. You just need to add some friends, participate in giveaways, get luck on Wonder trade and you will get enough "pokemon people usually use that are not legendaries" pokemon to trade, make offers and battle. Or you can breed pokegen or ask for some breedjects here.

Yeah I want to collect a lot of cool Pokemon and if possible breed to help out others. But I don't have any registered friends so I can't get the cool safari Pokemon. Like Rhyperior and some cool metal and rock Pokemon. Hoping to get some friends from this so I can do the safari