Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

new here, and need few people for online gym leaders
(Apr 10, 2016, 06:04 AM)The_Tyrouge_MASTER Wrote:
(Apr 9, 2016, 11:48 PM)carliquin Wrote:
(Apr 9, 2016, 10:17 AM)The_Tyrouge_MASTER Wrote: Hello. I am new to this website but im not new to pokemon at all.  I need some people to make a new online region with gym leaders. What i need is some people that favore a single type of pokemon. Ill put what you need to join down below.

what you need:

Kik- you need kik to discuss all the ideas that you have about our gyms
pokemon x or y: Since this is going to be part of my first region im only gonna start eith pokemon x or y
rules- you need rules for your gym if people are gonna challenge you(example: no legends/ no items)
Friend code- we need your friend code to battle and see if your fit to join the region

if you want to join please leave the gym type you wanna have and the pokemon that you are gonna use. And we need your friend code as well. Mine is on the bottom of my name so you can add it if you want. Thank you?
Interesting... how will badges be distributed? I am interested in both challenging and possibly joining, but the whole kik thing sounds like a deal breaker for me...

We havent thought that far ahead with the whole distribution of badges yet. That why we need kik so we can discuss it.
I used to be in a gym club back when Diamond and Pearl first came out and what we did was give youtube subscriptions... maybe you can offer up a basic pokemon with the same type as the gym leader with a nickname like "fire badge" or "water badge" and that pokemon can be used as a badge and as proof of the defeated gym leader in order to challenge the pokemon league
(Apr 10, 2016, 03:09 PM)carliquin Wrote:
(Apr 9, 2016, 10:17 AM)The_Tyrouge_MASTER Wrote: Hello. I am new to this website but im not new to pokemon at all.  I need some people to make a new online region with gym leaders. What i need is some people that favore a single type of pokemon. Ill put what you need to join down below.

what you need:

pokemon x or y: Since this is going to be part of my first region im only gonna start eith pokemon x or y
rules- you need rules for your gym if people are gonna challenge you(example: no legends/ no items)
Friend code- we need your friend code to battle and see if your fit to join the region

if you want to join please leave the gym type you wanna have and the pokemon that you are gonna use. And we need your friend code as well. Mine is on the bottom of my name so you can add it if you want. Thank you?
Interesting... how will badges be distributed? I am interested in both challenging and possibly joining, but the whole kik thing sounds like a deal breaker for me...

We havent thought that far ahead with the whole distribution of badges yet. That why we need kik so we can discuss it.
I used to be in a gym club back when Diamond and Pearl first came out and what we did was give youtube subscriptions... maybe you can offer up a basic pokemon with the same type as the gym leader with a nickname like "fire badge" or "water badge" and that pokemon can be used as a badge and as proof of the defeated gym leader in order to challenge the pokemon league
@The_Tyrouge_MASTER And here is another suggestion, many people are not going to want to join a kik chatroom or get a kik account overall, so I would suggest to just make a forum where we can organize ourselves and where other people can join in and challenge the gym leaders
(Apr 10, 2016, 03:13 PM)carliquin Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2016, 03:09 PM)carliquin Wrote:

what you need:

@The_Tyrouge_MASTER And here is another suggestion, many people are not going to want to join a kik chatroom or get a kik account overall, so I would suggest to just make a forum where we can organize ourselves and where other people can join in and challenge the gym leaders

im like super new to this website and i don't know how to do that forum. But me and the team members were thinking about the whole pokemon for gym badge. And we are doing that and giving the winner an egg from our strongest pokemon. Thank you