Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

new here, and need few people for online gym leaders
Hello. I am new to this website but im not new to pokemon at all.  I need some people to make a new online region with gym leaders. What i need is some people that favore a single type of pokemon. Ill put what you need to join down below.

what you need:

Kik- you need kik to discuss all the ideas that you have about our gyms
pokemon x or y: Since this is going to be part of my first region im only gonna start eith pokemon x or y
rules- you need rules for your gym if people are gonna challenge you(example: no legends/ no items)
Friend code- we need your friend code to battle and see if your fit to join the region

if you want to join please leave the gym type you wanna have and the pokemon that you are gonna use. And we need your friend code as well. Mine is on the bottom of my name so you can add it if you want. Thank you?
I also need your Kik username. Thanks again
An awesome idea sent you a message and  added your FC
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
Hey, I'm interested. I will add you once I get my 3DS back in a few hours.  Smile
Your number one flying-type trainer!
I'll do it if this question turns in my favor:
What number out of six Pokemon must have the type we favor?

and just out of curiosity, why no ORAS support?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
We have dual type gyms so you could do like Dark and Water if you wanted to. And we arent doing Oras because where waiting till pokemon sun and moon to do it.
I don't have kik...
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Apr 9, 2016, 10:17 AM)The_Tyrouge_MASTER Wrote: Hello. I am new to this website but im not new to pokemon at all.  I need some people to make a new online region with gym leaders. What i need is some people that favore a single type of pokemon. Ill put what you need to join down below.

what you need:

pokemon x or y: Since this is going to be part of my first region im only gonna start eith pokemon x or y
rules- you need rules for your gym if people are gonna challenge you(example: no legends/ no items)
Friend code- we need your friend code to battle and see if your fit to join the region

if you want to join please leave the gym type you wanna have and the pokemon that you are gonna use. And we need your friend code as well. Mine is on the bottom of my name so you can add it if you want. Thank you?
Interesting... how will badges be distributed? I am interested in both challenging and possibly joining, but the whole kik thing sounds like a deal breaker for me...
(Apr 9, 2016, 11:48 PM)carliquin Wrote:
(Apr 9, 2016, 10:17 AM)The_Tyrouge_MASTER Wrote: Hello. I am new to this website but im not new to pokemon at all.  I need some people to make a new online region with gym leaders. What i need is some people that favore a single type of pokemon. Ill put what you need to join down below.

what you need:

Interesting... how will badges be distributed? I am interested in both challenging and possibly joining, but the whole kik thing sounds like a deal breaker for me...

We havent thought that far ahead with the whole distribution of badges yet. That why we need kik so we can discuss it.
I am interested in this whole concept, I have not done anything like this before, but I am willing to give it a shot! My kik username is b_horsey. If you'd like we can talk more on kik? I added your FC aswell Smile