Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New to Pokemon! LF friends.
Hello everyone, my name is swift and i just bought Pokemon Y and am looking for friends that can help me trade and just enjoy the game. I have been following and watching justin for a while but pulled the trigger on a 3ds. I would love to meet people that can help me better understand the competative aspect of the game and also the fun trading and battling. I dont know how to add friends but if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks and i am looking forward to hopefully joining the community.
Go to the main menu of your 3ds. see the upper part? click the Friend List (smile icon), open it, and you can add friends by registering their Friend code. You and your friend must add each other.
Welcome to the community @Swiftqt If you want to add me just add my FC under my icon! Also i would need your Friend code as well ^_^ refering to the post above
Welcome to the community buddy! Make a trade with me and I'll send you a few things to get you started.
I tend to give away free shinies.
(Jun 21, 2016, 08:26 AM)NoRaTiX Wrote: Welcome to the community buddy! Make a trade with me and I'll send you a few things to get you started.

okay my FC Is 1264-0215-2223
Added
I tend to give away free shinies.